Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

I Am Doing Me

     
        So I am going to make this kinda brief unless something just consumes my mind while I am typing; but anyways so this week has been a funny, awkward kind of week and it all was lifted off by my ex. It is funny how someone could either be really stupid to do what she did or just really a bitch. She and I broke up on like the 10th or something and she is already talking to some douche bag which in all honesty I don't care but for chrissakes you spend 6 months with someone and then you just jump onto the next dick? Well I have come to a conclusion that I guess I really didn't love her because I am not hurt but just angry and somewhat amused but it is what it is. I got rid of all the remaining that was at my house that was hers and basically put shit back to normal. It feels good to have my own space back so......

        I have continued to hit the gym twice a night doing the regular five miles and also lifting. I started to increase my weight tonight hoping it will help with the bulk but my main focus right now is losing the weight but the "T" adds muscle so not quite sure if it will go as planned but I guess we will see. I have my daily inspiration that I receive from one amazing girl and even though she is in Texas I feel that we are close because we try to work out at the same time and I try to motivate her and she does the same. I am toying with the idea of quitting smoking on Monday because not only is it bad but I feel that it will increase my health as well as my happiness. I also don't want to let her down as well so we will see. I just wish she was her by my side as she has been but I am happy though with what I DO have with her.

                                  Well I guess I should head to bed or something and quit bitching but I had to get this shit out ya know................          J

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment