Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Two Months on T

 
               So it has been quite a long time since my last blog and I thought I should do an update. I have been recently trying to understand the severity of taking care of myself and not worrying about others so much.  I have been on "T" for two months and I have found myself with an "I don't give a damn" attitude. I actually have a pretty good grasp on who I am and where I want to be.

              I recently split up with my girlfriend of 5 months because I have found that I cannot or am not ready to live with someone that I am involved with. She has stated that the T has changed me and I have no emotions what so ever but to me I just don't react like she wants; after all she was a lesbian before dating a transguy so I figure she is just use to the over emotional reactions women sometimes get. I had quit my job before she moved out because I was so unhappy and I figured she was going to stand by me but instead she left so thank god for my roommates D and Emily. They have been helping me get by and I know it has been hard on them but thankfully I have found another job that has a great opportunity for success.

             So with this no job thing and no money I have been forced to eat what D eats and recently he went to a dietician and now we are on a portion controlled eating plan plus a strenuous workout. I have cut down to maybe two diet cokes a day if that plus three miles of treadmill at a 4 inch incline followed by weight training. Since D works we try to get in an an early workout then I go back later and try to push myself even further. If I can turn my addiction to beer into working out then I would be as healthy as a horse. I am going to work on myself and hopefully get my chest ready for surgery.

             So I will catch you up later tonight with actual T issues and what I have noticed so far......

No comments:

Post a Comment