Total Pageviews

Friday, March 23, 2012

So today has gone pretty well.....


        So last night after my last post I went to the gym because I was so angry at my ex and I had all these feelings built up so I went and burnt off that energy. I was really proud of myself because I try to half of whatever miles I do on the treadmill that i do on a four inch incline but last night I did about a mile and a half if not more on a six inch incline. I thought that I would feel the burn during but I believe I was so angry and driven that I didn't feel anything til the treadmill stopped and I stepped off. I have slowly been working up to becoming obsessed with working out because that is MY special time that I can focus and just do what needs to be done and it doesn't hurt that a friend of mine is doing the exact same thing so she pushes me to be stronger, and faster because eventually we are suppose to have a "friendly" game of soccer. She is so convinced that she is going to school me but the only way that would happen is if she came up today. I got skills; just no lungs from smoking.

        So I had my piss test today and some of you don't know me but I don't handle drugs to well. I feel that they are so illegal and I want nothing to do with them (BUT apparently I would rather drive drunk and get a DUI... go figure)  Well anyways I have been taking B-12 and some other supplements and they make pee turn neon so I had such a guilty conscience even through I didn't do anything so I totally made sure I was covered on that BUT I went so far as to tell them they may find testosterone in the urine and god the lady's face was priceless lol. I just don't want to lose this opportunity I have by some stupid drug test ya know. SO YOU KNOW WHO CHAZ BONO IS kinda moment......

                                       Well anyways I am gonna wrap this post up so I can get ready to work out. Much love and peace........
                                                    J

     

No comments:

Post a Comment