Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

So Part 2 of Earlier

        So lets see...... I have quit drinking for the most part because I truly am happy with who I am and who I am going to strive to be.  I do miss the old guys at the bar and especially my favorite bartender Tony Parker.   Sometimes it gets hard without running to the bar for a temporary relief but for me that relief is only going to result in the loss of friends and family and hell even jail or death. I have found that it is becoming easier and easier to deal with my feelings now that I am on T because I can just get mad instead or hurt, or sad. People may not think that is a healthy emotion but all I gotta say is at least I am not doing it drunk.  I have found that the T gives me clarity and helps me with my confidence.

        My roommate is getting surgery in about a week and boy am I jealous.  He is getting it done in Plano by one of the most skilled surgeons ever and I gotta stay home to take care of the cat but oh well. I am really happy for him and he deserves this.  I will have awhile before I get my surgery but I will hopefully be in better shape by then and maybe I will get one up ya know lol...  The plus side to the surgery is that when my roommate goes for the follow-up I may get to go and when that happens I hope to see an old friend that I haven't seen in 5 or so years and it needs to be done. She is the one I wrote about in the initial blog and since then we have been talking and her support is amazing! I even tried to warn her about my stache' and she is totally at ease with seeing me be the man I was suppose to be all along. The downside is the T doesn't regenerate limbs otherwise I would be totally complete but it may give her a heart attack.  I am just really excited to start my life again and get it back on the right track with the people I love and care about the most.

                             That's all I got tonight without bitching about other shit and I gotta hit the gym again so night all and I am going to try to make this a nightly thing so hope you like........

2 comments:

  1. Jess, I miss working with you and I support your decision on this 100% if you need to talk or vent or whatever hmu.

    ReplyDelete