Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today has been an unexpectedly awesome day....


        So today I got a text from my future boss saying that everything came back good and wanted to know when I wanted to start training for the manager position so we agreed upon Monday. I will be working 2-8 which will feel awesome because I have missed working but not my old job. Hopefully this will turn out to be a good experience but if not that is okay to. I have been on this positive kick in my life and ever since she moved out it feels like a ton of bricks have been lifted. Don't get me wrong I do miss having someone here but when it comes to living together she wasn't the right woman for me. When one door closes one will open and it opened the second door for me tonight. I got a random text from Shauna who I worked with at Lowes and it was nice. I have really missed her because we use to hang out all the time but then lost contact when I started drinking so much. Thursday she is suppose to come work out with me and I can't wait! She is a pretty kick ass woman so I guess we will see.....

        D and Emily leave tomorrow for Texas for the surgery and can't help but miss them. I know that D has been waiting for this for along time now and I can't wait for the completeness of his life. I am jealous however the more I focus on getting myself straight; with that comes the pleasure of being able to sincerely be happy and joyous for people such as D's situation. It does suck though that I can't go to show my support and see an old friend but in time I will! Im hoping that since they will be gone for a few days that maybe by some miracle I will lose a drastic amount of weight because they cook dinner all the time. I had D pre-open cans because I could just imagine being so hungry for something but not being able to open it because obviously I can't use a can opener lol......

        I have been thinking about my life and my drinking. I think I have finally or at least 98% have it under control because I crave the gym and the sweat and pain I am enduring because I know it may not be an immediate fix to my problem like drinking was but I am working for it. I am pushing myself to get in the best shape I can be and its hella cheaper than my bar tabs were. I could easily run $250 and start at happy hour but this is going to help me in the long run. I am also working on my bulking up so I am putting more weight on but less reps which is keeping my arm sore because I haven't missed a day in like three weeks but without pain there is no gain. Plus Christine keeps me going with her way of motivation and I know when Im going through it so is she SO A HUGE THANK YOU to her. Its nice to have someone who has your back regardless and always looks out for your best interest. She is one hell of a woman..........

                                      Well I guess I am going to call it a night so till next time
                                                                     JAX

No comments:

Post a Comment